Next DACA Renewal Loan Session Tuesday, September 26th from 3pm-5pm. Register HERE.
This session is for DACA recipients whose DACA work permit expires between today and March, 5th 2018.
To be eligible for the DACA Loan, the loan applicant must:
- Be 18+
- Have a valid ID
- Proof of DACA eligibility – Bring your DACA initial or renewal applications
- ITIN letter or valid Social Security Card
- ITIN Letter – Also has to bring Tax info for previous year
- Proof of income
- Most recent pay stub OR
- Letter from your employer and 6 months of bank statements
- 2 References (Name, Phone Number and Address)
- If the borrower pays less than $500 in rent (additional documents needed)
- Letter written by person who pays the remaining amount of rent
- A copy of their ID