We aim to give all of our volunteers a collaborative experience that they find valuable, and provide opportunities for education, not just service.
Ideal candidates are interested in social change, want to be involved with their community, and are ready to gain experiences working with diverse individuals. Some other features we look for in all of our volunteers:
- Must be enthusiastic about promoting social justice; previous experience with social justice issues and advocacy is preferred, but we welcome volunteers just beginning to explore justice and leadership.
- Embody social justice values; high integrity and commitment to serving diverse communities.
- A team-player who can contribute innovative ideas and is excited to learn; eager to work with underserved communities
- Able to take direction quickly and effectively; meets deadlines
- Complies with confidentiality laws; will not share private information about clients with others outside of 21 Progress
We accept and invite volunteer applications from people of all genders, ages, ethnicity, and sexual orientations to work in our collaborative space.
Your support and volunteerism are vital to our mission. See below for available internships and volunteer positions.
Volunteer Opportunities: PROGRAM SUPPORT
We currently do not need assistance in programming support.
Volunteer Opportunities: MARKETING & FUNDRAISING SUPPORT
We currently do not need assistance in marketing & fundraising support.
Volunteer Opportunities: OFFICE SUPPORT
We currently do not need assistance in office support.
To apply for available volunteer positions, please send us an email referencing the position title in the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions or want to contribute in a different way? Feel free to send us an e-mail at email@example.com